Michael and Selina have laid down their lives to love Christ and the church. Their united passion is threefold: for the church to grow in the fullness of Christ and her calling, for sons and daughters from all nations to return to the Father’s house, and for the poor and orphan to be cared for through acts of compassion and mercy. Michael’s teaching ministry is marked with a tangible move of God’s Spirit. The gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy and healing, are an active part of his teaching and preaching ministry. As he uses real-life stories of struggles and miraculous encounters, he seeks to inspire hunger in the listener for more of God.
Below are some ways they can partner with your church to see a great move of God.
Have Michael Lombardo speak at your next event.
- Church Service
- Revival meetings
- Bible schools/small groups
- Youth/Young Adult groups
Below are some events and seminars that you can host at your church or bible school.
- 1 or 2 day event focused entirely on experiencing the glory of God through worship, teaching and ministry time.
- The theme of this conference is based on Michael’s upcoming book “Immersed in His Glory.”
- You will receive in-depth teaching on intimacy with the Holy Spirit, practicing God’s presence 24/7, the love and grace of God, plus practical tools to step into the fullness of His presence.
- Tentative dates in 2018 will take place all over the USA, with powerful ministers that will operate in the gifts of the Spirit, impart, and release God’s fire to those in attendance.
- First one is January 20th, 2018 in Perth Amboy, NJ. For your tickets go to: www.eventbrite.com/immersedconference
- 1 to 2 day event focused on equipping your church in reaching the lost with love and power.
- You will learn how to hear the voice of the Spirit and be led by Him in ministering to others.
- You will learn to overcome fear and step into boldness.
- Times of prayer and impartation.
- After the teachings and prayer ministry, Michael will lead your group on an outreach for hands on training.
- Michael can work with your pastors and leaders on how to develop evangelism as a lifestyle in your group/and or church.